Holiday Hours:We will be closed Saturday, July 4th. Happy 4th of July!
Good News! We're Open!
The Orin Jewelers Family is very excited to be open to serve our customers and friends. Things may look a little different for a while but we are still the same smiling faces (under our masks). In addition to providing you with a pleasant shopping experience, here are the ways we are working to keep you safe.
- We are limited to 4 customers in our showrooms at one time. We highly encourage our customers to make an appointment
so we can best assist you in a timely manner.
- Before beginning work, our employees will complete a daily health assessment.
- Both employees and customers are required to wear masks on the showroom floor. Disposable masks are available to any customer upon arrival.
- Employees will continually wash and sanitize their hands between all customer interactions.
- All areas and surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected each morning and throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be strategically placed around the store accessible to employees and customers.
- All jewelry will be cleaned after it is shown to each customer.
Curbside Pickup and Repair Drop Off
We are offering curbside pickup and repair drop off during showroom hours.
Gold Buy While You Wait
We are continuing to buy gold, diamonds, jewelry, and timepieces during showroom hours
Please call or text ahead and we will be ready for you!
Tuesday – Friday, 10am - 6pm
Saturday, 10am - 5pm
When You Arrive at Our Door!
- Please ring the bell for showroom access.
- For security purposes, our staff will ask you to remove your face covering (just for a second!)
- Be sure to smile for the camera :)
- No hoodies or sunglasses in the showroom please